English Translation for éf 'oji-ọdọ́
Synonyms : éf 'oji-ọdọ́
é + fu + o + ji + ọ + dọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éf 'oji-ọdọ́
éfu oji ọdọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : éf 'oji-ọdọ́
Spelling & word formation : éf 'oji-ọdọ́
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people