English Translation for ẹ̀fẹ́-palú
Synonyms : ẹ̀fẹ́-palú
ẹ + ̀fẹ + ́ pa + lú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́-palú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́-palú
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀fẹ́-palú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- ITA IGALA 2
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY