English Translation for éfafù
Synonyms : éfafù
é + fa + fù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfafù
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfafù
Spelling & word formation : éfafù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- ITA IGALA 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)