English Translation for éfaludé
Synonyms : éfaludé
é + fa + lu + dé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfaludé
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfaludé
Spelling & word formation : éfaludé
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System