English Translation for ẹ́faminya
Synonyms : ẹ́faminya
ẹ + ́fa + mi + nya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́faminya
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́faminya
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́faminya
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – O
- ITA IGALA 2
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience