English Translation for ẹ́faminya
Synonyms : ẹ́faminya
ẹ + ́fa + mi + nya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́faminya
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́faminya
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́faminya
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)