English Translation for fane
Synonyms : fane
fa + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : fane
Word Structure - Contracted form : fane
Spelling & word formation : fane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – O
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs