English Translation for fane
Synonyms : fane
fa + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : fane
Word Structure - Contracted form : fane
Spelling & word formation : fane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE