English Translation for ẹfùbi-imoto
Synonyms : ẹfùbi-imoto
ẹ + fù` + bi + i + mo + to +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹfùbi-imoto
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹfùbi-imoto
Spelling & word formation : ẹfùbi-imoto
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets