English Translation for éfejúkpọbo
Synonyms : éfejúkpọbo
é + fe + jú + kpọ + bo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfejúkpọbo
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfejúkpọbo
Spelling & word formation : éfejúkpọbo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS