English Translation for éfewo-àmẹnẹfu
Synonyms : éfewo-àmẹnẹfu
é + fe + wo + à + mẹ + nẹ + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfewo-àmẹnẹfu
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfewo-àmẹnẹfu
Spelling & word formation : éfewo-àmẹnẹfu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System