English Translation for éfìfì
Synonyms : éfìfì
é + fì + fì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfìfì
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfìfì
Spelling & word formation : éfìfì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – O