English Translation for fàífaí
Synonyms : fàífaí
fà + í + fa + í +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : fàífaí
Word Structure - Contracted form : fàífaí
Spelling & word formation : fàífaí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – U
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY