English Translation for ọ̀fáfàfá
Synonyms : ọ̀fáfàfá
ọ + ̀fá + fà + fá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fáfàfá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fáfàfá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fáfàfá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I