English Translation for ìfìfini
Synonyms : ìfìfini
ì + fì + fi + ni +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìfìfini
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìfìfini
Spelling & word formation : ìfìfini
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages