English Translation for ọfiye
Synonyms : ọfiye
ọ + fi + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọfiye
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọfiye
Spelling & word formation : ọfiye
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Igala Kingdom
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience