English Translation for ẹ́fẹ́ju-akwu
Synonyms : ẹ́fẹ́ju-akwu
ẹ + ́fẹ + ́ju + a + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́fẹ́ju-akwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́fẹ́ju-akwu
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́fẹ́ju-akwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)