English Translation for ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Synonyms : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
ọ + ̀fù` + kù` + fù` + kù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)