English Translation for ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Synonyms : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
ọ + ̀fù` + kù` + fù` + kù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fùkùfùkù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Relational opposites in Igala language