English Translation for ọ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀
ọ + ̀fẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀fẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀fẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo