English Translation for ọ̀fùláfulá
Synonyms : ọ̀fùláfulá
ọ + ̀fù` + lá + fu + lá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀fùláfulá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀fùláfulá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀fùláfulá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Igala Kingdom