English Translation for ẹfálùjọ
Synonyms : ẹfálùjọ
ẹ + fá + lù` + jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹfálùjọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹfálùjọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹfálùjọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption