English Translation for ẹfólo
Synonyms : ẹfólo
ẹ + fó + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹfólo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹfólo
Spelling & word formation : ẹfólo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Igala Kingdom
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)