English Translation for ùfánẹ
Synonyms : ùfánẹ
ù` + fá + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùfánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùfánẹ
Spelling & word formation : ùfánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)