English Translation for èfoko
Synonyms : èfoko
è + fo + ko +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èfoko
Word Structure - Contracted form : èfoko
Spelling & word formation : èfoko
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration