English Translation for éfẹrẹ̀-anẹ̀jijì
Synonyms : éfẹrẹ̀-anẹ̀jijì
é + fẹ + rẹ + ̀ a + nẹ + ̀ji + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfẹrẹ̀-anẹ̀jijì
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfẹrẹ̀-anẹ̀jijì
Spelling & word formation : éfẹrẹ̀-anẹ̀jijì
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ef)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language