English Translation for fẹranẹ̀
Synonyms : fẹranẹ̀
fẹ + ra + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : fẹranẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : fẹranẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : fẹranẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella