English Translation for ẹ̀fẹ́réju
Synonyms : ẹ̀fẹ́réju
ẹ + ̀fẹ + ́ré + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́réju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀fẹ́réju
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀fẹ́réju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – I
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE