English Translation for éfíátúká
Synonyms : éfíátúká
é + fí + á + tú + ká +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfíátúká
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfíátúká
Spelling & word formation : éfíátúká
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective