English Translation for éfu
Synonyms : éfu
é + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfu
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfu
Spelling & word formation : éfu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – A
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message