English Translation for éfu-ọgbá
Synonyms : éfu-ọgbá
é + fu + ọ + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfu-ọgbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfu-ọgbá
Spelling & word formation : éfu-ọgbá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – O