English Translation for áfu
Synonyms : áfu
á + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áfu
Word Structure - Contracted form : áfu
Spelling & word formation : áfu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Igala Kingdom
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- ITA IGALA 2
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language