English Translation for éfufu
Synonyms : éfufu
é + fu + fu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éfufu
Word Structure - Contracted form : éfufu
Spelling & word formation : éfufu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – A
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Dialects of Igala Language