English Translation for ọ̀gá
Synonyms : ọ̀gá
ọ + ̀gá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration