English Translation for ọ̀gá
Synonyms : ọ̀gá
ọ + ̀gá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Igala Kingdom
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala alphabet – Ọ