English Translation for ọ̀gà
Synonyms : ọ̀gà
ọ + ̀gà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gà
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)