English Translation for ọ̀gà
Synonyms : ọ̀gà
ọ + ̀gà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gà
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes