English Translation for ọ́gọ
Synonyms : ọ́gọ
ọ + ́gọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́gọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́gọ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́gọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM