English Translation for ẹgọ́
Synonyms : ẹgọ́
ẹ + gọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹgọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹgọ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹgọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Igala alphabet – O
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The Igala Kingdom
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)