English Translation for ọ̀gá-anẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀gá-anẹ
ọ + ̀gá + a + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gá-anẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gá-anẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gá-anẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – E