English Translation for ọ̀gọ̀-àdagbá
Synonyms : ọ̀gọ̀-àdagbá
ọ + ̀gọ + ̀ à + da + gbá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-àdagbá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-àdagbá
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gọ̀-àdagbá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Studies
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – A