English Translation for ọ̀gá-iye
Synonyms : ọ̀gá-iye
ọ + ̀gá + i + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gá-iye
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gá-iye
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gá-iye
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella