English Translation for ẹ́g 'ẹja
Synonyms : ẹ́g 'ẹja
ẹ + ́gẹ + ẹ + ja +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́g 'ẹja
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́g 'ẹja
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́g 'ẹja
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY