English Translation for ẹ́g 'àkpabọ̀
Synonyms : ẹ́g 'àkpabọ̀
ẹ + ́gẹ + à + kpa + bọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́g 'àkpabọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́g 'àkpabọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́g 'àkpabọ̀
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Igala Kingdom