English Translation for ọ̀gá-ẹkutọla
Synonyms : ọ̀gá-ẹkutọla
ọ + ̀gá + ẹ + ku + tọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gá-ẹkutọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gá-ẹkutọla
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gá-ẹkutọla
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Why you most learn the Igala language