English Translation for ègà-ánẹ̀
Synonyms : ègà-ánẹ̀
è + gà + á + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègà-ánẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègà-ánẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ègà-ánẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala Numeral System