English Translation for ègà-ánẹ̀
Synonyms : ègà-ánẹ̀
è + gà + á + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègà-ánẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègà-ánẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ègà-ánẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The Dialects of Igala Language