English Translation for ògá-owé
Synonyms : ògá-owé
ò + gá + o + wé +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ògá-owé
Word Structure - Contracted form : ògá-owé
Spelling & word formation : ògá-owé
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association