English Translation for ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Synonyms : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
ọ + ̀gọ + ̀ u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?