English Translation for ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Synonyms : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
ọ + ̀gọ + ̀ u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets