English Translation for ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Synonyms : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
ọ + ̀gọ + ̀ u + ná +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gọ̀-uná
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language