English Translation for ágó
Synonyms : ágó
á + gó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágó
Spelling & word formation : ágó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)