English Translation for éga
Synonyms : éga
é + ga +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éga
Word Structure - Contracted form : éga
Spelling & word formation : éga
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Igala alphabet – E