English Translation for ẹ̀gama
Synonyms : ẹ̀gama
ẹ + ̀ga + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gama
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gama
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gama
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION