English Translation for óganẹ̀
Synonyms : óganẹ̀
ó + ga + nẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óganẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : óganẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : óganẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – I
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Igala Kingdom
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)