English Translation for ágbà
Synonyms : ágbà
á + gbà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágbà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágbà
Spelling & word formation : ágbà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.