English Translation for ẹ̀gbẹ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀gbẹ́
ẹ + ̀gbẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gbẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gbẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gbẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The Igala Kingdom
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Why you most learn the Igala language