English Translation for ẹ̀gbọ́
Synonyms : ẹ̀gbọ́
ẹ + ̀gbọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gbọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gbọ́
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gbọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – A